I am creating this profile on behalf of my sister. She is currently working in the private sector as a software professional, after having completed her bachelor's degree. We come from a middle class family with traditional family values. We belong to nuclear family. she is working currently in Australia
I am making this profile to find a suitable boy for my daughter. She has completed her master's degree and is now pursuing further studies. We belong to an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values, currently studying in Sydney.
About Myself: I am an IT professional working as an IT Business Consultant for a Software Development Company upon completion of my Master of Business IT. Currently I am based in Melbourne, Australia. I am an independent person with both modern thoughts and family values. I believe in being positive and spreading happiness in everything I do. I am fond of traveling, exploring new places and meeting new people. My favorite pastime would be spending quality time with my family and friends, besides watching movies and listening to music. I can cook for survival and have started to enjoy the same lately. I am career-focused, but that doesnâ��t replace my absolute priority on families or relationships.
My Past: Like few do, even I have had a past to my unfortunate! However, life had to move on, it did and also helped me to evolve as a whole new and better person. Details can be discussed later.
My Preference: I am looking for a partner to whom I can relate to.
I have made this profile on behalf of my daughter. She is currently working as a senior consultant in PwC, after having completed her Engg and master's degree. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values presently she is living in Sydney. Family is in Bangalore.
I am a simple, honest, DTE & fun loving person. Also caring, passionate & spiritually inclined. I'm looking for a lovable, well educated, good looking bride who understands family values and respects people around and have great motivation towards life.
I am currently working as a software professional in private sector, after having completed my master's degree. I come from a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values presently living in Sydney from last 4 years
We're a family of four. We love and care about each other. Bharath is our elder son. He love outdoors and is always on the quest of trying new things. We're looking for a good looking girl with a professional degree who will fit our family perfectly. He will be joining UGL, Sydney by this month. If you are OK with settling in Australia, please do contact.
Hi there. No one likes reading long paragraphs online so here is some info about me in a nutshell !!
Living in Sydney since 2013.
I love life, especially ...
- Hiking and camping
- Exploring new places, especially remote places in nature
- Canyoning and kayaking
- Good food and cooking, especially on a camp fire
- Personal growth
- Meeting new people and having interesting conversations
- Sleeping under the stars and swimming in waterfalls
- Watch TV shows in the past times such as game of thrones, breaking bad, westworld , peaky blinders,
frango , Sherlock homes and more..
- Passionate and adventurous
- Friendly and easy going
- Gentle and kind
- Dedicated and loyal
- Loves the simple things in life
- A great sense of fun
- Born in Tumkur and brought up in Bangalore.
My current location
- Sydney, Australia (It's wonderful here!)
- I'm working as a senior IT consultant with Ernst and Young
My native language
What I'm looking for in a partner
- Companionship and being there for each other
- Someone who will join me in nature
- Someone looking to explore new experiences
- Someone willing to reallocate to Sydney, Australia
- Someone who speaks Kannada (ideally)
- Open, honest, friendly, easy going, kind
- Allowing each other some space sometimes
- Someone who loves to laugh
- Career minded
Thank you for reading to the end of my profile. I look forward to chatting with you if you feel we are a match.