Hi there. No one likes reading long paragraphs online so here is some info about me in a nutshell !!
Living in Sydney since 2013.
I love life, especially ...
- Hiking and camping
- Exploring new places, especially remote places in nature
- Canyoning and kayaking
- Good food and cooking, especially on a camp fire
- Personal growth
- Meeting new people and having interesting conversations
- Sleeping under the stars and swimming in waterfalls
- Watch TV shows in the past times such as game of thrones, breaking bad, westworld , peaky blinders,
frango , Sherlock homes and more..
- Passionate and adventurous
- Friendly and easy going
- Gentle and kind
- Dedicated and loyal
- Loves the simple things in life
- A great sense of fun
- Born in Tumkur and brought up in Bangalore.
My current location
- Sydney, Australia (It's wonderful here!)
- I'm working as a senior IT consultant with Ernst and Young
My native language
What I'm looking for in a partner
- Companionship and being there for each other
- Someone who will join me in nature
- Someone looking to explore new experiences
- Someone willing to reallocate to Sydney, Australia
- Someone who speaks Kannada (ideally)
- Open, honest, friendly, easy going, kind
- Allowing each other some space sometimes
- Someone who loves to laugh
- Career minded
Thank you for reading to the end of my profile. I look forward to chatting with you if you feel we are a match.
My brother has a Bachelor's degree and he is employed in private Sector as a software professional currently based in Melborn. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values.