I am a simple, honest, DTE & fun loving person. Also caring, passionate & spiritually inclined. I'm looking for a lovable, well educated, good looking bride who understands family values and respects people around and have great motivation towards life.
I am currently working as a software professional in private sector, after having completed my master's degree. I come from a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values presently living in Sydney from last 4 years
We're a family of four. We love and care about each other. Bharath is our elder son. He love outdoors and is always on the quest of trying new things. We're looking for a good looking girl with a professional degree who will fit our family perfectly. He will be joining UGL, Sydney by this month. If you are OK with settling in Australia, please do contact.
Hi there. No one likes reading long paragraphs online so here is some info about me in a nutshell !!
Living in Sydney since 2013.
I love life, especially ...
- Hiking and camping
- Exploring new places, especially remote places in nature
- Canyoning and kayaking
- Good food and cooking, especially on a camp fire
- Personal growth
- Meeting new people and having interesting conversations
- Sleeping under the stars and swimming in waterfalls
- Watch TV shows in the past times such as game of thrones, breaking bad, westworld , peaky blinders,
frango , Sherlock homes and more..
- Passionate and adventurous
- Friendly and easy going
- Gentle and kind
- Dedicated and loyal
- Loves the simple things in life
- A great sense of fun
- Born in Tumkur and brought up in Bangalore.
My current location
- Sydney, Australia (It's wonderful here!)
- I'm working as a senior IT consultant with Ernst and Young
My native language
What I'm looking for in a partner
- Companionship and being there for each other
- Someone who will join me in nature
- Someone looking to explore new experiences
- Someone willing to reallocate to Sydney, Australia
- Someone who speaks Kannada (ideally)
- Open, honest, friendly, easy going, kind
- Allowing each other some space sometimes
- Someone who loves to laugh
- Career minded
Thank you for reading to the end of my profile. I look forward to chatting with you if you feel we are a match.
I am currently working in the private sector as a software professional, after having completed my bachelor's degree. I come from an upper middle class family with moderate family values. We belong to joint family currently living in Sydney.