I am a simple, honest, DTE & fun loving person. Also caring, passionate & spiritually inclined. I'm looking for a lovable, well educated, good looking bride who understands family values and respects people around and have great motivation towards life.
My name is Chethan and I work in the Private Sector as a Software Professional(Bangalore,Australia and London). I belong to a Upper Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Traditional Values. I have completed my M.Tech..
I am currently working as a software professional in private sector, after having completed my master's degree. I come from a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values presently living in Sydney.
My brother has a Master's degree and he is employed in private Sector as an accounts/finance professional currently based in Queensland. We come from a middle class, joint family background with traditional values.
Hi there. No one likes reading long paragraphs online so here is some info about me in a nutshell !!
Living in Sydney since 2013.
I love life, especially ...
- Hiking and camping
- Exploring new places, especially remote places in nature
- Canyoning and kayaking
- Good food and cooking, especially on a camp fire
- Personal growth
- Meeting new people and having interesting conversations
- Sleeping under the stars and swimming in waterfalls
- Watch TV shows in the past times such as game of thrones, breaking bad, westworld , peaky blinders,
frango , Sherlock homes and more..
- Passionate and adventurous
- Friendly and easy going
- Gentle and kind
- Dedicated and loyal
- Loves the simple things in life
- A great sense of fun
- Born in Tumkur and brought up in Bangalore.
My current location
- Sydney, Australia (It's wonderful here!)
- I'm working as a senior IT consultant with Ernst and Young
My native language
What I'm looking for in a partner
- Companionship and being there for each other
- Someone who will join me in nature
- Someone looking to explore new experiences
- Someone willing to reallocate to Sydney, Australia
- Someone who speaks Kannada (ideally)
- Open, honest, friendly, easy going, kind
- Allowing each other some space sometimes
- Someone who loves to laugh
- Career minded
Thank you for reading to the end of my profile. I look forward to chatting with you if you feel we are a match.